crepe paper,whisper,millenery,dreamy,chinese umberella's,token,cardigan,red apple's,jewellery,violin,turquoise tights,sequel,slippers,vessel-vase,magpie,florist,eiderdowns,mannequins,violets,tobacco flower,rust,sorrow,sparkle,circus,passion flowers,broken plate's,tattoo's,champagne......this is all in my mind and heart.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

mmmm,well hello and welcome to my new blog world.......yes this is still me and i am still the same girl....if your out and about at any time-and you feel like lilac fairy cakes and a glass of lemonade please come over to our house-we live at a place called fairy cake pond...oh im of to put on my raspberry lips stick ...singing and skipping-Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jo, you´re the lemonade girl now!!! I´ve missed you, where have you been??? And what happened to Old Flowers for Me? (I loved that name ;-) )So nice to have you back in blogland!!!

    What about Miss Opals wedding?

    Love and kisses from a winter wonderland - we had a snowstorm, I´ll post some pictures soon!

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete