crepe paper,whisper,millenery,dreamy,chinese umberella's,token,cardigan,red apple's,jewellery,violin,turquoise tights,sequel,slippers,vessel-vase,magpie,florist,eiderdowns,mannequins,violets,tobacco flower,rust,sorrow,sparkle,circus,passion flowers,broken plate's,tattoo's,champagne......this is all in my mind and heart.

Friday, September 3, 2010






hello....im just trying to get my head around this new blogworld of mine..so it will take me a few goes to get it happening...you all may know i did have an other blogworld ..called oldflowers4me, i was over there for 6 years to my broken heart they will not some how let me sign in as , some one stole my email address.it just seem all to hard ..for me anyway...so here i am...now the lemonade girl....so a very big welcome .....afternoon tea is allways after 4.30 ....enjoy...singing and skipping jo

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jo! What is that under the screen?
    Looks like tarts, fit for a queen.....
    xx

    ReplyDelete